2019 - continue
Doreen Power Generation Ltd
Sr.Officer Admin & Security
• Handling admin wing to carry out day to day function.
• Ensure smooth operation of the plants.
• Maintaining liaison with different government agencies and confirming uninterrupted utility service.
• Handling all support stuffs of the plants.
• Maintaining and updating all personal files of the employees.
• Keep leave record and prepare monthly attendance report for salary work.
• Implementing and handling of any disciplinary action.
• Monitoring and Confirming Security Guards operation.
• Implementing security protocols and ensures safety of the plant premises.
• Any other task assigned by the management.
• Other task as to be assigned by the company from time to time
2017 - 2019
1) Monitor and control the organizations Security Team and the Security operations.2) Implementing security protocols & ensure safety of the all Premises, Goods & Vehicles. 3) Prepare & Monitor the Duty Roster of the security guards,SPG,Gunman. 4) Recruitment of guards,Supervisor and Gunman as required. 5) Monitor the sources of security issues, safety and fire hazards by regular visits to all sites. 6) Deal with incidents, complaints, investigations of theft, assault & lost properties. 7) Maintain liaison between Local Law enforcing agencies and Govt. intelligence law agencies. 8) Ensure the safety, security of Fire related equipment's as & when required. 9)Ensure security of our properties & materials.Record observations, information, occurrences of all surveillance activities. 10) Maintain liaison with all the Departments related to security related issues. 11) Conduct safety and security awareness meetings with security personnel regularly. 12) Monitor the leave, attendance, day-to-day operations of the security guards. 13) Any other tasks as assigned by the Management.
2013 - 2017
Reporting General Manager (Security Department) and assisting to carry out day to day work of administration of Security department.
Administrative documentation and store management and recording and updating store information.
Assisting Human Resource and Account department in preparing monthly salary bills, overtime and other bills.
Maintaining and updating the full employee list of the Saudi Airlines Cargo Security department along with personal files.
Make monthly Duty roaster of Cargo Security Department.
Typing and printing various officials letter as and when requires.
Any other task assigned by the management when required.
Accept R.M.G and Perishable from acceptance area.
Check Weight of R.M.G and Perishable from Acceptance Area.
Monitoring Build up Area and Secured All Cargo shipment.
Monitoring and make sure all security person are their own place.
Monitoring Re weight Area Take re weight of all Cargo Shipment.
Secured the Cargo flight when it arrived until finishing the shipment upload and departure.