2018 - continue
Market n-Trance Ltd.
• Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
• Serving as internal consultants by analyzing the company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
• Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
• Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
• Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
• Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
• Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
• Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
• Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs
2010 - 2018
HR Manager of Unique Group
• Development induction process for newly employees including induction documentary
• Training need assessment, analysis and training implementation, especially for hotel management.
• Employee relationship management, grievance & counseling activities
• Employee retention and engagement functions
• Talent management & succession Planning/Career Path
• Proactive recruitment Prepare Pool of outside talents using Interview and Selection format
• Monitor Performance Appraisal through Performance Management Process
• Plan and monitor the staffing guide of the organization in the context of productivity with Payroll Productivity Analysis
• Make hiring and firing recommendations to the management through Behavioral Interviewing and Personal Profile Analysis
• Talent Profile Review for Executives to create organization bench strength
• Improvement in productivity (headcount, labour costs & operations efficiency)
• Job description & job specification and KRA & KPI
• Leave & attendance & overall management HR & Administrative operations
• Ensure of annual events i.e. conference, cultural & sports programs, picnic etc.
• Company administrative support functions related with general services, safety and security.
• Preparing yearly budget for the company
• Establishing, developing, implementing and maintaining the management system of the institute.
• Managing all the activities of the particular concern (UPDATE Hotel Management Institute).
• Following up all kinds of contract, MoU with various organizations like ILO, BTEB etc.