2019 - continue
Zaber & Zubair Fabrics Limited
Executive, Sales, Marketing & Commercial
* Sourcing for new buyers for Dyed & Printed Fabrics.
* Develop a new market for Dyed & Printed Fabrics.
* To make effective negotiation on cost with the buyer/ buyer's liaison office(s) to take the order on premium thereby excel account revenue and profit.
* Coordinate with the production team in order to deliver the on-time shipment.
* To make effective negotiation of the changes in ship date and order qty. In addition to handles mode of shipment, complaints, claim, etc.
* Co-ordinates between the department of supply Chain & PDD to ensure risk-free bulk production.
* Involves in the final inspection of the orders.
* Liaison with Commercial Team about shipping documents, undertakes all formalities (sending shipping sample, etc.), and update buyers.
* Analyze customer buying patterns and predict future trends.
* To perform any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
2014 - 2019
A.K.Khan & Company Limited (Telecom Division)
Sr. Executive, Accounts & Finance
• Prepare receipt and payment vouchers on the basis of transactions.
• Prepare different kinds of stock reports and maintain relevant stock to meet the sales requirement.
• Preparing Bank reconciliation statement daily and monthly basis.
• Maintain Petty Cash fund for disbursements and keep proper records.
• To preparation of Receive & Payment Accounts.
• Arrange different mode of payment to meet daily requisition of sales department.
• Prepare cash flow statement and provide to superior boss.
• Check and verify daily expenditures, all kinds of bill, vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
• Maintain daily transaction (correspondence with Bank such as Cheque deposit & Cheque in hand statement).
• To maintain day to day Accounts.
• Preparing all information regarding the channel Distribution and Dealer Management.
• Check & verify inventory balances through performing periodic physical counting.
• Report Preparation Necessary Communication with Monthly closing of the accounts and reporting to the management.
• Deal with Company’s internal Auditor & Bank.
• Co-ordination of External & internal audit.
• Daily ERP and tally posting Maintain accounting software & Mobile Device Software.
2012 - 2013
• Prepare Bills & Vouchers & Postings.
• Maintain Cash Book, bank book & other ledger books.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
• Ensure that all accounting source documents are accurately preserved and all financial activities are kept in a true and fair manner.
• Responsible for the daily recording & Posting of all transactions in the books of accounts/ accounting software.
• Knowledge of computer-based accounting & operation of Tally Software.
• Preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements, profit & loss statement, and balance sheet on time.
• Experience in Tally/ ERP software will be considered as an added advantage.
• Report on the daily cash balance.
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register and stock registers of the Project.