2014 - 2019
Executive" IT & Admin"
1. Maintaining security and take initiate Organize conference room scheduling, equipment cleaning, updating vehicle papers from BRTA.
2. Coordinating office & factory building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security camera, etc.)
3. Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail, receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient.
4. Creating, updating, and maintaining personal records, requisition records, and other records by database.
5. Organize meetings, prepare agendas and write up minutes of board meetings, committees meetings, general meetings.
6. Ensure over all security for Factory & office by camera & keeping updates & continuous communication with Management.
7. Ensure all CV for workers & employees &
implement company's administrative plans, policies and decisions taken by the management
8. Ensure administration and general services to all the departments relating to logistic, security, housekeeping, transport, catering.
09. Should have sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies & offices.
10. Circulate any potential political issues/strikes by which employees may face trouble & ask employees for careful movement.
11. Attendance Reader Machine Maintenance for Attendance data.
12. Monthly Salary attendance sheet prepared.
13. Daily canteen management & lunch sheet prepared.
14. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
2019 - continue
Riand Bangladesh Ltd
1. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners
2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
3. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
4. Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
5. Setting up accounts for new users
6. Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
7. Company's documents are up-to-date & testing new technology
8. Possibly training more junior staff members.
9. Process attendance Machine datasheets from the software .
10. Works at Word, Excel & Power point for Office Requirement.
11. Work with ERP developer and implement accordingly at ERP Software.
12. Monitoring, Operate & setting IP Camera.
13. Control the Mikrotik and Local Networking.
14.Set up user accounts, permission and passwords
15.Provide IT supports to User end as per company IT policy
16. Any other work discuss & approved by the management.
17. Assist and work hand in hand with HQ IT department in the development and maintenance of customized software and hardware, such as the Group's Order Management tools.
18. Support for PABX/Telephone line related issues and troubleshooting problems of remote office connection through IP network.
19. Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of finger print/swap card attendance device.
20. Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair company technology assets and infrastructures including but not limited to workstationtain, and manage IT services, including networking, IT security, email, and disaster recovery