2012 - 2016
Computer Operator & Data Entry Operator
1.Perform back-up procedures and tracking of data.
2.Monitor system operations and system performance.
3.Maintain and manage files on the system.
4.Verify and log problems into tracking applications.
5.Understand and use the applicability of ISO work instructions.
6.Monitor and manage automated transmission software.
7.Monitor and manage multiple-client batch streams.
8.Operate multiple-user computer systems.
9.Perform data processing operations.
10. Handle maintenance and operation of our computer systems.
11.Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
2016 - 2019
Aira Computers & Networking
Computer Operator & Data Entry Operator, Graphics Designer
1) Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
2) Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
3) Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
4) Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
5) Read job set-up instructions to determine equipment to be used, order of use, material such as disks and paper to be loaded, and control settings.
6) Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
7) Retrieve, separate and sort program output as needed, and send data to specified users.
8) Load peripheral equipment with selected materials for operating runs, or oversee loading of peripheral equipment by peripheral equipment operators.
9) Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems.
10) Oversee the operation of computer hardware systems, including coordinating and scheduling the use of computer terminals and networks to ensure efficient use.
11) Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
12) Clear equipment at end of operating run and review schedule to determine next assignment.
13) Type command on keyboard to transfer encoded data from memory unit to magnetic tape and assist in labeling, classifying, cataloging and maintaining tapes.
14) Supervise and train peripheral equipment operators and computer operator trainees.
15) Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs.
2019 - 2019
IDEA PROJECT (Bangladesh Election Commission)
Data entry (Team leader)
Should have good knowledge in IT troubleshooting, Computer hardware troubleshooting.Network trouble shooting, network maintenance and network cabling.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting IP Network.
Software Installation and Configuration for the above.Maintenance, update & configure mail servers, file servers & other server related issues. Willingness to work in a team and ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
The Data Entry Supervisor oversees the Data Entry function by planning and coordinating the day-to-day production responsibilities and quality performance of the department. Position Duties: ... Provide the Manager with updates on all issues regarding quality, production, training, policy, procedures, and staff issues.