2013 - continue
Customer Services Officer
1. Create customers in SDMS as per advice of Depot Head.
2. Receive stocks in SDMS against all stock transfer invoices upon received sign of Store Officer.
3. Prepare all sales invoices upon consent of Depot Head in time and as per order received from different businesses.
4. Ensure accurate payment entry against all cash, CISS, TMR & credit invoices in SDMS
as per advice of Cash Officer.
5. Ensure accurate data entry in petty cash module.
6. Check the credit limit, days and status before raising credit invoice in SDMS.
7. Preserve all kind of documents systematically business wise.
8. Generate reports as per requirement of depot head.
9. Arrange to send daily data backup and other related reports to MIS department as per requirement and keep liaison with MIS department for any problem regarding computer and arrange to solve the problem as per instruction of MIS department.
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.