Roxy Paints Limited
Manager (Audit & Credit Recovery)
1. Lead the operations of planning, organization, direction, and control of audits for the Company, develop risk based audit objectives, design audit programs and schedules.
2. Carry out in-depth vouching of various account heads with special emphasis on cash and credit transactions, bank accounts, inventory & procurement through pre –audit & post audit.
3. Carry out in-depth vouching of various account heads with special emphasis on cash and credit transactions, bank accounts, inventory & procurement through pre –audit & post audit.
4. Review documents evaluate their adequacy & effectiveness and judge reliability & integrity of information.
5. Identifying auditing issues and proposing solutions.
6. Maintain audit working papers and files systematically and Prepare & submit draft audit reports to the sectional head.
7. To continuous improvement in the financial control & reduction of cost at all level and to set high standards of integrity and bring total satisfaction to the management driven innovative services.
8. To evaluate whether the policies and processes are designed and operating effectively and provide recommendations for improvement.
9. Monthly all Depot/Factory- Finished Goods/Raw material/packing material stock count.
10. Monthly Sales and collection ratio report. Live Credit and Defaulter Party report. All Marketing and sales program offer data analysis and achievement report.
11. All party’s case issues discussion with company advisor and take necessary steps.
1. Cost sheet checking before approval for Group.
2. Post audit & post checking all kind of bill voucher.
3. Accessories, Dyes chemical and yarn PI checking before LC opened with comparative sheet.
4. Checking up all office note with bank register & pre-audit all acceptance before bank submission.
5. Prepare short Shipment, abnormal short realization, Claim & discount, Order cancellation, Air Shipment monthly report and find up root cause.
6. Loan Interest checking with LD statement & Cash Incentive files submission checking as per commercial invoice wise.
7. Development of Internal control system for new and current risks identified by different units on ERP system.
8. Preparing reports major issues and discuss with unit Head if not satisfactory than through to Managing Director by mail or physical discussion.
9. And other various kind of audit task has been done as per Management requirement.
Green Dhaka Apartment
1. Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement.
2. Prepare payable party Reconciliation Statement.
3. Prepare bills receivable statement.
4. Assist to prepare Financial Statement.
5. To maintain cash book.
6. Maintaining all L.C. related transactions.
7. Party bill payment & posting into ERP software.
8. To maintain daily financial transactions & other accounting works as required.
9. Market survey for various item price comparative.