2019 - continue
Royal Machinery Corporation Limited
Assistant manager (Accounts & Commercial)
i) Accounts activities-
1. Ensure the daily records on ERP Tally accounting software.
2. Manage and oversee the daily operation of Accounts and Finance including accounts payable and receivable, cash receipts, General ledger, treasury, budgeting, cash flow of cost, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, financial data reconciliation & Dept activities etc.Supervise & checking the daily inventory movement.
3. Correspondence with the bank for accounts balance, clearance, preparing bank reconciliation & other activities.
4. Preparing monthly budget, sales report, expenditure report, recovery report, cash flow statement, profit and loss statement etc.
5. Checking and verifying the employee salary statement and the disbursement process.
6. All kind of VAT and Tax related activities. And also make sure the proper documentations.
ii) Commercial activities-
1. Ensure all commercial activities. Maintained proper liaison with commercial agencies, banks, shipping line, C&F agents, insurance companies etc.
2. Checking all commercial documents like Proforma invoice PI, Forwarding letter, Letter of credit LC, Bill of lading BL, Commercial invoice CI, Packing list PL, Delivery challan, Shipping certificate, Country of origin, Warranty certificate etc. and make sure of proper documentations.Goods consolidations, container planning and to collect quotation against specific freight forward and prepare competitive statement for specific items.
3. Ensure proper selection of HS code for easy clearance from the customs and save additional cost.
4. Notified the management for the update information of the shipment Estimated date of departure ETD and Estimated date of arrival ETA and also checking whether the non-negotiable documents has a arrived on the bank or not by tracking the courier tracking number.
5. And also notified the C&F agent to release the goods from the customs.Checking payments against different LCs.
6. Prepare monthly LC commission report.
2012 - 2019
Transcom Beverages Limited
1) Ensuring timely record keeping of transactions in ERP software (Accpac).
2) GL (General Ledger) Reconciliation.
3) Supervising inventory stock movement.
4) Follow-up and reporting on daily expenses.
5) Generating monthly expenditure report of expenses.
6) Checking bills for purchases of raw materials and 3rd party maintenance works.
7) Conducting physical inventory in regular intervals.
8) Conducting internal audit.
9) Working with VAT & Tax related task.
10) Conducting Petty cash handling & payment works.
11) Maintain & preparing all kinds of vouchers, Cash book, bill register, general ledger and different books interrelated to finance & accounts.
2011 - 2012
Intraco CNG Ltd.
1) Prepare Monthly Budget
2) Prepare Bills, Vouchers, Requisitions & Posting in ERP Software (Tally).
3) Update the daily Bank balance
4) Issue Cheques
5) Receive & Deposit the ClintÅ†s Cheques
6) Maintain Cheques receive, payments & issue registers
7) Payments of Utilities Bills (Electricity, Wasa & Telephone Bills)
8) Payments of Rent
9) Payments of VAT
10) Payments of AIT
11) Prepare Monthly Advance Salaries
12) Payments of Mawona Godown Ansar VDP Salary
13) Prepare Chittagong workshop Monthly Budget & Payments
14) Various Bank Transactions
15) Salary Disbursements