2019 - continue
Manager-Finance & Accounts
• Preparation/Review of monthly financial reports of lending company (Financial institutions) with branch network outside of Bangladesh.
• Strong & Consistent monitoring of key control elements of accounting, finance and reporting issues.
• Guidance to entities on different policies /standards of accounting & reporting including accrual method, FX conversion,
• recognition of financial assets liabilities, IFRS etc.
• Coordination to external and internal audit function of entities with international reputed audit firm, Earnst & Young and KPMG..
• Preparation/Review of annual budget based on functional budget approach applicable for branch based financial institution.
• Covenant reporting, lender reporting, negotiations.
• Analysis of financial reports in view of budgetery targets and key performance indicators applicable for micro finance industries.
• Guidance to the entities on corporate tax computation, PAYE, withholding and services tax to the entities, research on other country tax laws and applications.
• Setup and monitoring of internal control policies and procedures in respect of financial reporting.
• Assist IT team in standardizing chart of accounts, reconciliation for in house built accounting software.
• Preparation of Consolidation accounts and process elimination entries.
• Dissemination of information, guidance and enforcement of rules within and outside of department
• Special projects assigned by CFO
2018 - 2018
Bellwoven Bengal Limited
Manager-Finance & Accounts
• Preparation of Finanacial Statements as per IFRS & IAS.
• Monitoring All Accounting & Finance and Finance Activities.
• Review of All transactions in example petty cash, Supplier payment, Sales, purchase etc.
• Prepare Yearly Report (Financial Statements) as per cash basis.
• TDS and VDS deduction and maintain.
• Tax nd VAT return submission. Cash Collection from Recivable.
• Maintain and Enhance Customer Relationship.
• Maintain & Follow up in Commercial Activity.
• Special Follow up for LC payment recived,Maturity Date and Acceptance getting.
• Maintain Relationship with Banking...
• Bank Reconciliation and Budgeting.
• Monthly Income Statement presentation.
• Presentaion of Financial performance and position to foreighn Director of the Company.
• Maintain foreign buyer.Monitoring and Follow up daily transaction.
• Preparation Pwerpoint Presentation of Financial statements.
• Budget and Variance analysis.
• Analytical review of financial transactions.
2015 - 2018
A.Wahab & Company
Audit Assistant, Audit Representative,Audit Supervisor,Audit Team Manager
Monthly Professional Accounting service,Internal & External Audit,Advisory & Consultations.
• Three years Chartered Accountancy course completed from A. Wahab & Co. (Chartered Accountants) under The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB) vide registration #26317/15. A. Wahab & Co. (Chartered Accountants) is a member firm of The Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) (www.leadingedgealliance.com). LEA is a top accounting and consulting firms in the world. The Leading Edge Alliance is an alliance of major independently owned accounting and consulting firms that share an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to be the premier providers of professional services in their chosen markets. I was trained there in Auditing, Accounting, Taxation and provided Advisory services to a number of clients.