Store In Charge
Company: Hossana Resource
|Deadline:||19 March 2021|
- The incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks as In-charge (Stores) of Factory:
- Storing all raw materials, spare parts and other equipments properly;
- Preparing various store stock position and bring our forecasting report regarding procurement;
- Maintaining all inventory ledgers like Material Receiving, Material Issuing & Spare Parts;
- To ensure custom formalities.
- Ensure to complete daily transactions like In and Out of raw materials and Yarn, print out software report on regular basis.
- Co-operate external auditor/Special auditor at the time of conduct audit work of the company.
- Submit monthly MIS report with details information like production (count wise), Raw cotton received and issued for production, raw material consumptions, packing material received, issued and consumption, other store items received and consumption.
- Maintain all inventory ledgers like Material receiving, Material Issuing & Spare Parts.
- Maintain & Monitoring item wise Bin card, kardex on regular basis.
- Coordinating with sales, and technical person in providing them support and obtaining relevant information and maintain controls;
- Performing any other assignment as and when required by the management.
Executive/ Sr. Executive (General Store of Sewing Plant)Garments TextileA Leading Company
Vacancy: 3GazipurFull Time