Executive/ Sr. Executive (General Store of Sewing Plant)
Company: A Leading Company
|Deadline:||31 December 2019|
|Experience:||2 to 6 year(s) The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Garments, RMG Store, Store management Year(s)|
- To handle, supervise and follow up the General Store.
- To submit the report regarding the in house goods to the supervisor.
- To ensure the invoice and over to the store officers.
- To submit the closing summary to the supply chain and production director.
- To issue goods for the production as per requisition.
- To ensure the exact inventory.
- To check the stored goods.
- To maintain the store administration.
- To follow up the store staff.
- To submit day to day report to the head of the production, operation, supply chain department.
- To check the store requisition regarding goods issue.
- To maintain challan(returnable and non-returnable).
- To check computer indent (first approved).
- To have vast knowledge working in a general store.
- To receive the good and maintain the inventory and register and ERP.
- To check the requisition and deliver the goods accordingly and maintain the ERP.
- To check all the items of the general store, find out the shortage of goods and place requisition to the supply chain dept. for purchasing the required goods.
- To lead the general store people and report to the manager of the store.
- To ensure all the goods and items of the general store are well organized.
- To find out the loophole and take the corrective action plan to overcome the problem.
- To ensure the smooth operation of general store.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 2-6 years of relevant proven experience working at General Store (Mechanical items, Electrical items, Stationery items and so on) in a Sewing Plant.
- Must have practical experience of job in any woven+demim garments factory for a long time.
- Must have excellent command over computer and ERP handling.
- Good command on written English and spoken English.
- Experience in woven garments will get preference.
- Experience less than mentioned is not allowed.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Gazipur, Dhaka (Ashulia), Gazipur (Tongi)