Pattern Master - Technical (CAD) & Sample
Company: A Leading Company
|Deadline:||15 January 2020|
|Education Qualification:||Graduation/ Diploma in Pattern Making.|
|Experience:||5 to 9 year(s)/The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): CAD, Production, Sample/The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments Year(s)|
- Experience on Lactra Software
- To prepare the costing.
- To maintain the revise costing.
- To prepare and develop sample of woven garments based on the requirements of buyer.
- To prepare the quotation sample.
- To prepare the revise quotation.
- To prepare and send the paper pattern to the buyer office.
- To attend the risk analysis meeting.
- To ensure the fabric, thread and zipper booking consumption.
- To prepare the photo, wash and counter sample.
- To prepare the pattern and size set and send it to the buyer office.
- To send the paper pattern to the buyer office.
- To prepare revise counter sample.
- To maintain the in house and buying house PP meeting.
- To make the first size set sample and correction.
- To ensure the before wash man after wash measurement.
- To maintain the shrinkage 1-6 and make in CM 34'' & 30''.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Graduation/ Diploma in Pattern Making.
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for a highly qualified candidate.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAD, Production, Sample
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have experience on handling Lectra software.
- Must have knowledge on pattern making and grading.
- Grading, marking and cutting pattern as per buyer requirements.
- Must have sound knowledge on handling H&M Buyer
- Punctual, honest and decent
- Good communication competence in English
- Knowledge on QMS
Dhaka Division, Gazipur (Gazipur Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits-
- Competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Executive/ Sr. Executive (General Store of Sewing Plant)Garments TextileA Leading Company
Vacancy: 3GazipurFull Time