Company: A Leading Company in Dhaka
|Deadline:||25 June 2019|
|Education Qualification:||Graduate in any discipline|
|Experience:||1 year's Year(s)|
- Capable to handle buyer individually.
- Meet & deal with aaaBuyers Independently for all merchandising activities such as costing, price quotation, negotiation etc.
- Costing and negotiate with different suppliers.
- Maintain lead time and buyers' given delivery date of the product by ensuring on time yarn and accessories sourcing, follow up with commercial team to ensure supplies on time.
- Coordinate with sample section to ensure proper sample design for buyers, send the sample on time and follow up any comments or acceptance of that sample from buyer side.
- Ensure trims, fabrics and other accessories are in house on time and follow-up regularly.
- Planning for new season sampling and production orders.
- Collect garment samples, trims and different types of swatches from suppliers.
- Follow up with buyers for approval and feedback.
- Give approval on samples where buyer intervention is not required.
- Sourcing materials for new development.
- Manage key customer accounts from costing to shipment.
- Maintain communication between Buyer for all short of development and other issues.