Company: A Leading Company
|Deadline:||25 June 2019|
|Education Qualification:||Graduate in any discipline|
- Development of new design from idea generation to final product.
- Understanding designs from technical perspectives through pattern and specifications. Responsibility of Hand Drawing, Cad Drawing Illustrations, and Graphic Designs for Product Presentations & Sketches.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes;
- Producing sketches, sample designs and technical support to the buyer.
- Seasonal fashion trend analysis, Fabric development, Costing, Supplier sourcing, physical evaluation considering technical function & garments category.
- Develop sample and design for denim/jacket/ sweater/ under garments.
- Create and monitor the Design Development Critical path for collection if/when required with guidance and knowledge from other team members
- Work closely with the sourcing team to research new material.
- Ensure fashion marketing, product development & competitive price negotiations considering product category & production capacity.
- Communicate with Buying design and development, testing product designs using models, prototypes, specialist computer software and computer-aided design (CAD) technology..
- Design and technical support to factory concern.
- Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points.