Executive/Sr. Sales Executive (Sales & Marketing)
Company: RAFAH GROUP
|Deadline:||20 January 2023|
|Experience:||1-2 Years Year(s)|
Company Name: Rafah Group
Post: Executive/Sr. Sales Executive (Sales & Marketing)
Employment Status: Full Time
Gender: Male or Female both are allowed to apply
Application Deadline: 20 January 2023
We are looking to hire Executive who will interest to work for marketing department a Medical Devices, Equipment & Hospital Furniture related items & Develop company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Shanto-Mariam University/BGMEA University/Uttara University or Any Reputed University English Background Students can apply.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience candidate can prefer & fresher can also apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Corporate and Online Sales, Corporate Sales (B2B Business), Corporate Sales and Marketing, Furniture Sales, Medical Devices Sales and Marketing, Medical Equipment, Medical furniture, Medical Sales, Wooden and Metal Furniture
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Reporting Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Must be honest and dedicated.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, T&DA
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Address: RAFAH GROUP
House-19 (5th Floor), Road-7, Sector-04, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Interest candidate send to her CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information: +88 01719-514490
Job Source: JobDorkar.com Online Job Posting.
Business Development Officer RecruitmentMarketing SalesA Leading Company in Dhaka
Vacancy: 20DhakaFull Time