Admin Officer- Operations
|Deadline:||10 April 2021|
|Salary:||12000 - 15000|
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer about company processes and procedures.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.