Company: HR DigiEduPro
|Deadline:||18 March 2021|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out structured duties in respect to recruitment, drafting vacancy announcements for review, sorting and screening of CVs as per announced criteria, arranging interview, calling candidates etc. and assisting Manager- HR in all other processes of recruitment as required.
- Processing and organizing preparation of letters of employment, contracts, promotion, transfer, reassignment, termination, retirement, confirmation in service etc.
- Orientation and induction of the new staff as required
- Inputting HR data in the HR database.
- Work with the Program team or units to identify the manpower to be hired based on the HR Requisition Form.
- Performs sourcing through internal and external advertisement and data bank.
- Update leave balance and report in year-end process
- Collect all copies of the time sheet every month and ensure all soft copies back up at the same time.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all personnel files of the respective area(s) as per standard
- Provide support for the internal and external audit as when required
- Other Duties Responsibilities:
- Provide support to respective field offices on maintaining personnel files
- Follow up new staff to ensure the ID card, visiting card, email address and properly documentation of employee exit form.
- Process the payment for intern, job portals and consultants on timely manner
- Provide support for digitization and maintenance of HR information in Google Drive;
- Assist to prepare the HR orientation and welcome pack ;
- Manage and update the information to keep a HR and MIS systems updated
- Work closely with other department for smooth functioning of HR process facilitation
Employment Status : Full-time