Company: Right Click Solutions Ltd.
|Deadline:||16 February 2021|
|Salary:||12000 - 0|
• Full Time
• Oracle Certified Professional (Developer)
• Graduate/Post-Graduate in any subject preferably in Computer Science &
Engineering from reputed universities
• Extensive Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL programming skills
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle APIs
• Experience in using the following tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML
• Experience in Design and Development of Oracle Workflow
• Troubleshooting standard workflows and developing custom workflows.
• Ability to influence others to achieve results.
• Self-motivated and open to accept ideas from team members.
• Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross
functional project teams
• Expert knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
•Apex and BI publisher.
• At least 1 year in the field of Software Development specially in Oracle
Environment (No fresher please)
• Knowledge and experience of Java Application Development will be preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per company policy.