Company: Aladin Kids
|Deadline:||31 December 2020|
|Education Qualification:||HSC/ Graduate|
- Design materials to be printed, such as brochures, leaflets, magazines, posters, banners, ID cards, stickers, etc.
- Maintains brand consistency across all designs and stays on the message to represent the company's interests.
- Communicating and implementing feedback revision about designing updates with the team.
- Researching competitors' design trends to give ideas about timely and trendy designs that will look fresh and sophisticated.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand