Quality Manager (Washing Factory)
Company: A Leading Company
|Deadline:||05 February 2020|
|Education Qualification:||Minimum Graduate in any Discipline|
|Experience:||At least 8 year(s) Year(s)|
Quality Manager Needed for Washing Factory
Company -Ananta Companies
- To check and monitor all over the quality of the factory.
- To follow up and maintain the exact quality passing based on the standard of both (wet and dry) section.
- To call the quality people every morning and brief them regarding quality get the report from them.
- To get a quality report in the morning from the night shift.
- To have sound knowledge regarding housekeeping and documentation.
- To identify the root-cause and action plans against any kind of quality-related issues.
- To find out the problem of the various problems and rectify with the discussion of production manager/GM/Director.
- To follow up on the proper system of all processes of dry and wet.
- To instruct the quality team to get quality work from them.
- To provide the proper instruction when it is the new style or buyer.
- To prepare the hourly/daily quality report and send it to GM/Director.
- To prepare the quality plan for both shifts and manage to achieve that.
- To discuss with the GM sir regarding quality and get information and instruction from him to get ultimate quality.
- To deal with the buyers.
- To keep communication with other factory production and quality people.
- To arrange regular training sessions with the team.
- To supervise and follow up the fellow QC people.
- To attend the production meeting, get information for the upcoming order and set the target.
- To keep ready the team to achieve the ultimate stratification of Buyer.
- To support the factory in providing a comprehensive quality control service to the washing department from Sampling to Final Inspection.
- To implement and sustain the Quality Management System in the washing plant.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Minimum Graduate in any Discipline (Educational requirements may be considered for highly experienced person.)
- Skills Required: Quality Control Management, Quality Inspection, Wash, Wet Processing
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Denim Washing (Wet Process), QMS, Quality control, Quality Controller/ Assurance, Quality Inspection
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Washing Factory
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge for both (DRY and WET PROCESS) quality also able to handle both shift quality.
- Sound Knowledge regarding Garments Washing Quality.
- Must have the capacity to lead a Quality team of the factory.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- At least 4 years in the same position.
- The Candidate should have working experience with H&M, GAP, NEXT, GEORGE, TEMA and so on.
Job Location: Gazipur (Tongi)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Executive/ Sr. Executive (General Store of Sewing Plant)Garments TextileA Leading Company
Vacancy: 3GazipurFull Time