professional Graphic Designer
|Deadline:||28 January 2021|
|Salary:||20000 - 25000|
Hiring For a professional Graphic Designer
Office Time: 10am-7pm
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing exampes of art arrangement,size,type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contrubuting to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Design web pages,brochures,logos,advertisements and other communication materials.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Bachelors degree or certificate in graphic design,fine arts or related field.
- 3years of proven experience.
- Expert in adove illustrator cc,adobe photoshop and other graphic related software.
- Understanding of animation,storytelling,and character development techniques.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Jobs recruited by
BNS Center (Lift 5, Room 610)
Uttara, Sector- 7,Dhaka